Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brilliant!

Under normal circumstances, I absolutely despise TV commercials. I'm especially disgusted with the blatant fear mongering of the pharmaceutical companies, and their hard sell approach to pushing their drugs to people who don't really need them, and most likely never will if they live a reasonably healthy lifestyle. One of the best advancements in TV technology, has been the "Mute" button on the remote control. Needless to say, mine gets used a lot.

Every now and then however, some company puts puts out a truly entertaining commercial, that I really enjoy watching. The following commercial for America's Directv is a good example. This one really cracks me up!



Melissa XX

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adverts are getting so clever now. They are really well filmed with messages put in really nnovel and clever ways.
Thanks for sharing.
x

Melissa said...

@ Lisa

I love that last scene, where he kisses the miniature giraffe. It always cracks me up!

Melissa XX