Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Enabling Pop Up Window For Blog Comments

Dear fellow bloggers, I'm new to this Blog, and I'm still trying to figure things out, but one thing that has become apparent, is that I cannot post any comments to any blogs, that do not have the pop up comments window enabled. If your blog has a the little white, post comments section at the bottom of your post, I can type my comments into it, but it will not post those comments on your blog, when I click post. If you are wondering why not many people are responding to your posts, go into your settings and enable the pop up window for posting comments. I would love to talk to everyone, but unless you do this, all I can do is read what what you write, and then hope that you can receive my responses via telepathy. ;)

Melissa


3 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

Consider it done, at least on my page. I'm so cutting edge!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea! Done, done and done :D

Maybe someday, I'll join the 20th century...

Melissa said...

Thank you Elizabeth! It may just be something peculiar to my computer, because I've noticed a lot of the bogs don't have the pop up feature turned on, and they don't seem to have any trouble exchanging comments with others. I'm running an I-Mac. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but I just can't get a comment to post in those little white comment boxes under the posts.