Well...my dish water aperitif apparently caused me no harm last night, although I won't be recommending it to anyone, anytime soon. It took most of the night to get the taste of liquid anti-bacterial detergent out of my mouth. It really wasn't all that bad though. Actually, I was a little disappointed. I had fully expected to spend the evening belching bubbles, or have an upset stomach at the very least, but it never happened. No bubbles, no abdominal distress, and no green apple quick step the next morning. All that panic for nothing! What a waste of my precious angst!