Friday, January 22, 2010

24 Hours Later & All Is Well

Well...my dish water aperitif apparently caused me no harm last night, although I won't be recommending it to anyone, anytime soon. It took most of the night to get the taste of liquid anti-bacterial detergent out of my mouth. It really wasn't all that bad though. Actually, I was a little disappointed. I had fully expected to spend the evening belching bubbles, or have an upset stomach at the very least, but it never happened. No bubbles, no abdominal distress, and no green apple quick step the next morning. All that panic for nothing! What a waste of my precious angst!

Melissa XX

3 comments:

Stace said...

Hehe, yes it's terrible to waste the worry isn't it :)

Glad you're fine,
Stace

Naukishtae said...

So glad that you didn't hurt yourself with your soap coctail.. I can see how that would happen thou.. our dishwasher is me, and when I am doing a lot of glassware, I do it the same way.. a couple of drops in each one, then very hot water.. scrub and rince... oh yes.. I do understand....

XXOO

alan said...

Very glad you are OK!

alan